Friday 14 November 2014

Fiction Adaptation: TEST SHOTS

Today I went out looking for bright flowers I could use in my film as I want some nature shots throughout the film. As I had my camera on me after University, I decided to go for a walk and look on the walk home from Uni. I found some berries that were really nice to shoot and some roses.
It was also a really sunny day which meant if I did like the shots I could use them in my final piece.
I tried to film some close ups and practice focusing so I knew how far in the focus point was. I really liked how some of the shots came out.

Here are some of the stills of the shots I took today.






Overall, I'm glad I went out and shot the footage as now I know where some really nice nature flowers are and I can go back and shoot them again in the future if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment