Sunday 16 November 2014

Fiction Adaptation: CASTING

After a week of successful auditions and phoning people, I decided I needed to choose who to cast for my roles.



For the role of Nancy I decided to cast Jennifer Done. This is because as soon as I saw her in person and she acted out the scene for me, I knew she was exactly what i'd been looking for. I was looking for a petite young woman with dark hair that could portray a 'typical' 'proper' british accent. I also wanted her to have a natural persona of being friendly and caring - Jennifer did just this and she was also naturally friendly which helped. She acted out the scene where she drops the locket on the floor and she portrayed the emotions I wanted to see really well, including being confused and looking sad whilst thinking of Jack. I also really liked how she pulled the locket close to her neck and closed her eyes showing passion. Jennifer is also available to film on the dates I need her for. For these reasons I decided to cast JENNIFER DONE for the role of my main character, Nancy.



role of old nancy - HEATHER PHILLIPS


role of eve - RUTH MARSDEN

role of jane - GEORGINA PATRICK

role of jenny - N/A at the moment

role of jack - VITTORIO FALCUCCI

No comments:

Post a Comment