Monday 17 November 2014

Fiction Adaptation: DAY 1 FILMING SCHEDULE.

I have created a filming and general schedule for day one of filming.
I've looked at the weather and found that Monday 24th November should (fingers crossed) be sunny. I decided on this day I want to film the garden party with Nancy and the 3 friends. I'm planning on giving myself 3 hours + to film the garden party, and if we do get finished before then, I will film some of Nancy's scenes at the beginning of the script where she sets the garden party up and also scenes after the garden party where she is walking around the markets by herself and in the fields, writing the poem. As the second scene sets the scene and shows what Nancy is like, I want to make sure that it's set out well and I have all my props and the weather is sunny. I have also wrote in my schedule when people will arrive so I know how long I have to do each persons hair.

On set I'm going to have 6 people.
Myself filming, Vic helping me out as a production assistant and my 4 actors.

Here is the filming schedule below.


No comments:

Post a Comment