Wednesday 10 December 2014

Fiction Adaptation: THE SET

For the set in the back garden I wanted to create an old fashioned style layout with cups and a cake stand to portray that my characters are upper class.

To create my set I took a simple green table and placed a white table cloth on it with lace around the edges to create an old fashioned style. I then added some wooden chairs around the table as I researches furniture back in the 20's and found wooden chairs. 
Next I placed 2 cups opposite each other and made sure you could see the floral pattern on them. I chose to buy small cups as I feel these portray my character better as she is very delicate and petite. 
The central piece of the table is the cake stand with all the little cakes on it. My character is very organised and neat so I made sure that the cakes all had a pattern and wasn't just placed randomly on the stand.
I wanted to make sure my scene was realistic so tried to add as much detail as I could. I really like the bright sunny shots but I feel like when I add the old style effect it will made my scene look much more realistic.

Here is the finished table set.

No comments:

Post a Comment