Wednesday 10 December 2014

Fiction Adaptation: FEEDBACK SO FAR

Today I showed my fiction adaptation to Helen as I wanted some feedback so I wasn't showing it to her a week or less before the deadline and wouldn't have chance to make any dramatic changes.

To my surprise, she seemed to really like it and complimented that it was beautifully shot. I was really worried the costumes wasn't going to be up to scratch even after the exsessive research done, but to my luck - Helen said it was on point.

Helen told me I needed to add more natural sounds in the background along with the radio soundtrack which I agreed with and planned to do.

Overall I'm happy with the feedback as I really was doubtful if she would like it as when I pitched my idea and wrote my script, the feedback wasn't too good - however I feel much better about my idea now.

I am going to make some changes and show it to Helen again and Simon and class mates to try get as much feedback as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment