Wednesday 10 December 2014

Fiction Adaptation: LUNCH ARRANGEMENTS

As I'm going to have an intense first day filming, I've offered my actors some lunch. I want to do this as first of all they will be hungry, and second of all I want to make sure my actors are all well fed and comfortable throughout the day. I feel like offering them at least lunch (travel exp. only paid for one actor) will make up for not paying them and they may have more respect for the production.

Throughout the morning and afternoon we will be taking short breaks and I will be offering them teas and orange juice.
I'll also make a big selection of sandwiches at lunch for my actors so they aren't going hungry as well as some biscuits and crisps.

The lunch is pretty basic for my actors but it's quick and easy - hopefully they will still appreciate it and enjoy the production!


No comments:

Post a Comment