Sunday 11 May 2014

Commission Documentary Unit 3: Music update!

After not being able to find a free royalty free song online, I showed our group the song below, 


they all agreed it sounded good, however when I mentioned we needed to pay a small fee they didn’t want to use it. I understand that paying for a song that we are only using for a small section is a waste however I said I would pay for the song as we needed some music for the introduction to the cathedral, maybe during the middle and at the end. However, the group was adamant on not using it saying I should save my money, although I really wanted to use it as parts of it really fit well with the idea we had, as everyone agreed it sounded good and we wanted an upbeat ‘inspirational’ song as it’s meant to be a promotional piece. Nevertheless we will see what everyone comes up with music wise and hopefully we will be able to find a good instrumental piece in time to fit with our documentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment