Monday 13 October 2014

Fiction Adaptation: WHO'S THE CREW?

So I decided I needed to make sure I had my crew prepared for my film so I could let everyone know what was happening and when.
I decided to break down each role and see if I actually needed/wanted anyone on camera etc.

I definitely wanted to be on camera myself as I really like doing camera and I also think I will be able to get the shots myself, I know if I ask someone else I will be constantly trying to stop myself walking over every 2 seconds to check if the shot looks okay. However, for hand held shots which I'm not tall enough for I've chosen Vittorio Falcucci to do these shots for me as I trust him on camera.

As I don't need sound theres no one else I really need in my crew therefore I decided to ask for a production assistant.

I decided to choose Vittorio Falcucci as he's helping me out with the camera, so he might as well do both roles. He's also very reliable and on previous occasions has helped me at last minute by going out to the shops to get extra props whilst I am with my actors.

I am obviously going to be the director in my film as I know what I want and will be able to direct my actors easily. I feel nervous to film as I know I will feel under pressure when filming as I feel like i'm always making my actors wait especially if I change my mind on a shot and i'm stood there for a few seconds deciding what to shoot instead. Hopefully I will be able to feel less nervous as I've already met my actors at their auditions and we've kept in touch so they are really easy to talk to and friendly which helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment