Monday 13 October 2014

Digital News Production: REPLIES FROM ACTORS

Recently we have been getting a lo of replies from actors regarding the email we sent out inviting them for an audition at the Television Studios. 

I only received a few replies from applicants I had emailed back, however we had a good amount of people wanting to come audition.

I wrote down all the audition dates so that we wouldn't accidentally double book two people for the same time. I emailed some people back through Casting Call and some through direct email as this is what they preferred. I arranged times and dates with them which they would be able to attend, and also told them that we will be asking them questions on the day and that i've attached 2 scripts for them to look over (highlighted sections). 


Examples of interviews in person that have been arranged.



Video Interviews.

I also had people that wasn't able to attend the interview but decided they would send a video interview. I sent them all the necessary information shown on the picture below and now I'm just waiting for them to send the video to my email. 

So far the process was quite straight forward messaging people scheduling dates for the auditions and hopefully everyone will turn up! 

The next thing we need to do is create an audition schedule for all the applicants so far!

Currently we have 2 people coming on Friday 17th and 2 people coming on Monday 20th, and then 3 people are sending a video audition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment