Monday 2 March 2015

Studio Production: Graffiti Research.

Tim was looking for some volunteers to carry out some extra research so I said I'd do it.
He sent me a short list of what to research and gave me a deadline for Tuesday. I began straight away as I wanted to make sure I got it done along with finishing off my presentation for Tuesday.
Tim asked me to research a brief history on graffiti and also look for places which it's legalised - this was quite hard to do!

Overall, I was quite pleased with the research I found and even learnt some new things myself, such as a man called Taki starting off the 'tagging' trend as he was a traveller and like to write his name wherever he went.

Here is the research I found and sent to Tim!


1 comment:

  1. Excellent background story research here - getting a good overview always helps focus which areas make the best story and provide a strong backbone

    ReplyDelete