Tuesday 10 March 2015

Studio Production: SORTING THE T-SHIRT

I'm sorting out the t-shirts for the production day and have been in contact with Helen on who actually needs one.

Andrei helped and found a good website that we can buy a bulk of t shirts from that will be much cheaper than buying the shirts individually. (Trying to keep the money from the budget as low as possible!)

Here is the website he linked me to:
http://www.qtag.com/T-Shirts/Mens_Short_Sleeve_T-Shirts/Fruit_Of_The_Loom_Valueweight_T-Shirt?oscsid=ff15571bd435dc42a024db7fca71e157

She has given me a list of names which are:

-Audience Team
:Aimee Saunders
:2 runners (medium size)

-Camera Team
:Sam Babington
:Michael Hoad
:Timothy Wilcox
:Andrei Allen
:Illy Douvli

-Floor Team
:Kate Sargent
:Sei-Kai Leung

I've been asking everyone for their sizes however not many people are getting back to me so hopefully after a little more nagging I should be able to book a bulk order in the next few days as I need to allow time for printing and drying.

I've also been told the final things that need to go on the t shirts.
-Black t shirts with the logo on the front.
-For the camera team, black t shirt with the logo on the front and the camera number on the back.

I talked with Helen about the t shirts as the silhouette is black and it would blend in too much with the black t shirt. I suggested we put a white thin boarder around the logo design so that you can differentiate from the logo and t shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment