Tuesday 29 October 2013

Actor Profiles

Actor Profiles:

For my two main characters, I needed to find 2 young males. Originally, I had chosen a fiend who looked a lot older than he is. He also is quite tall and has facial hair which also made him look older. This particular person would of been perfect for the role of my protagonist, however, due to unforseen circumstances he was unable to take the part of this role.

Luckily, I have another friend who can take the role of my character, Vittorio Falcucci. He is 20 years old and also studies TV Production, he is tall and has dark hair which once again fits the role - however he doesn't look old enough to be my main characters dad which is a down fall however I have to work with what I have.

For the second character, I need someone who looks quite young and dresses casual. For this person, I have chosen Chris Sarmiento, he is a 20 year old male who is also dark, yet not as tall.

Both my chosen actors are very reliable which means we we all be able to work well together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment