Wednesday 2 October 2013

A News Pitch

After looking at the ingredients of a pitch such as the characters, locations and snappy words, our task for the week was to look at an article in the news and create a 25 word pitch for it.
I found my pitch on the Daily Mail, here is a link to the actual post:

Here is my pitch for the story:
''As the public panicked for safety from a series of terrorist attacks, a heroic off duty member of the SAS stepped in, saving 100 lives after discovering a local mall being sabotaged''

I found the pitch hard to write as on the daily mail they already had wrote a short sort of pitch above the story. However, I read the story fully and decided to focus on one character that had being 'heroic' as I would be able to base the pitch around them and what they did to encourage the audience to want to read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment