Friday 14 February 2014

Directions Unit 2: Set design: Before & After

Before decorating my room I decided to take a photo of what it looks like without all the lights and props in it - and show how it looks after.

Before




After

I have added fairy lights above the bed to add effect when she's laid there. I was going to put up my Marilyn Canvas here, however I didn't get the right hook therefore it kept falling down.

I stuck my art all over the wall along with a canvas hung above the radiator (turned off).


I overly decorated my desk and placed the canvases and artwork across the table. I also placed the art book rest against the wall to show she was recently drawing something. I also used things I already had to further decorate the room and make it seem feminine such as perfumes and jewelry. 

I took out some of my art books and paints and spread them across the floor to show Yasmins passion for art and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment