Wednesday 19 February 2014

Directions Unit 2: Props

Taking my props list with me, I went out and looked around the shops for the props needed. In total i spent around £70 - but I can use a lot of props again in the future.
I bought;
  • 2 canvases (Marilyn Monroe & a forest)
  • 2 pillows (red & white)
  • Some fake flowers (pink, red & white)
  • 3 small rose canvas'
  • 3 large candles
  • Pink rose lights
  • White fairy lights
  • An artists book
  • A red vase
  • A Minnie mouse sketch book
I also bought a frame for the package to fit into which cost around £10
For the bed I am going to use a red bed throw which I have to symbolise love and passion.


I used the Marilyn Monroe canvas box as the package for the piece of Yasmins artwork.

I also printed off a lot of my own artwork as I didn't have original copies with me. I went to Staples to do this and it cost around £15-20 to do as I wanted some A2 copies as well. I decorated my room with artwork, however looking back I probably could of gone to the studios and printed more as it doesn't look as full as I wanted it to.

I am also adding to the mickey and Minnie mouse theme by using a cup I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment