Saturday 7 February 2015

Studio Production: Chosen to Photoshop

Today Helen came up to me and asked if I would be interested in being the Photoshop editor for the Beauty VT. This would include me changing the colour of peoples eyes, smoothing out their skins, removing blemishes and making people thinner/muscly. I was really happy she came to me as I felt I had more responsibility as I mentioned previously as most my work is post production and all I've been able to do right now is research.

I was also quite confident I could do the job as I already know how to do a few things on Photoshop such as:
-Removing blemishes
-Making people thinner
-Changing hair colour.

I accepted and told Helen I will research more into Photoshop and learn more things so that I have a varied amount of knowledge. This will allow me to do whatever the producers want and create a perfect image. (Hopefully..!)

I decided I am going to research how to:
-Change eye colour
-Whiten Teeth
And any other things I didn't know you could do...

No comments:

Post a Comment